Saturday, February 2, 2008

Jesus is the healer!

So I was out on a treasure hunt on Thursday (that's where we pray and listen for the Holy Spirit to give us clues about who He wants us to go show His love to; and then we go out and find them!). We were looking for a guy in a red coat in sports authority. The Holy Spirit had told me that he would have a sports injury in His right shoulder, and He told one of my teammates that he had left knee trouble. As it turns out, we met Ed. Ed had just recently had surgery on his left knee, and had in the previous week suffered an injury to his right shoulder from overuse (swimming and weight lifting).

Ed is an awesome guy. He works in the concrete industry and he was so friendly. We asked him if we could pray for him, and he said, "Sure!" We prayed for Jesus to come heal him, and we commanded the pain to leave his body. He said his shoulder felt fine at the moment, but he wouldn't know for sure until his workout the next morning. So I gave him my phone number and asked him to call me to let me know how he's doing.

He called me yesterday to let me know that he swam a mile with no pain whatsoever and is completely healed! Come on, JESUS!! Jesus just visited Sports Authority and felt like healing up hurt!


Also, we saw a 75 year old woman completely healed of arthritis 2 weeks ago. She used to be a dancer, but she hasn't been able to from the pain. So we asked Jesus to heal her...and He DID! She checked it out, and the pain instantly left her body! Jesus is just so good, He makes me wanna jump...so I think I will ;)

No comments: